If you have noticed pet food disappearing, strange animal droppings, or noises in your attic, you probably have pests living in your home. That means that you need the help of professionals who specialize in pest control in Edmond, OK. These experts can efficiently rid your home of many kinds of pests, by providing services that include:
1. PROFESSIONAL INSPECTIONS: Many types of pests make their homes in hidden areas of your home or property. They deliberately search out dark, safe, places, such as crawl spaces, attics, basements, and even woodpiles. Professionals will begin expert pest control in Edmond, OK homes by inspecting all of the areas where animals could be found. Technicians know the living, nesting, and feeding habits of dozens of species, which allows them to find all invaders, even those in the walls.
2. TREATMENTS: Professionals, such as those at Critter Control of Oklahoma City, use their understanding of pests to set traps or create a removal plan. Whenever possible, they will use humane methods to catch and relocate animals without harming them. Experts can safely and efficiently relocate birds, squirrels, raccoons, geese, moles and many more creatures.
3. DAMAGE CONTROL AND REPAIR: Once animals have been removed from your property, professionals will evaluate your home and provide a detailed report of any damage the infestation caused. Technicians can also arrange to have the repairs done for you. Repairs and restoration can include fixing damage in the yard, insulation, walls, and wood. Technicians also provide, animal waste cleanup services, and more.
4. EXCLUSION: Professionals also evaluate your home, to find any areas that attract pests or give them easy access. Technicians will seal access points, and may install exclusionary devices. These can include screening vents, chimney caps, or even one-way traps that allow pests to get out, but not return.
5. MAINTENANCE: Part of pest control service is educating you about how to prevent future infestations. Methods may include eliminating nesting areas and food and water sources.
When animals invade your home, wildlife control professionals can safely remove them, and reduce the chances of future pest problems. These experts will also repair damages caused by animals.
Be the first to like.