Living in student housing apartments in Madison means figuring out how you’re going to make rent every month. You probably don’t have time for a full-time job, but if you have some spare time, you can make a little extra money on the side. Here are some tips on making money while living in a student apartment.
How Can You Make Some Extra Money While You’re in School?
Unlike college dorms, student apartments give you the freedom and privacy that you need to pursue other hobbies. Here are a few ways you could make some money:
- Sell your talents online. If you’re an artist, singer, sculptor or have another artistic talent, you might be able to sell commissions or find an online marketplace to sell your work.
- Look for freelance work online. You might be able to nab a quick, temporary job that doesn’t take a lot of effort.
- Build a social media following. Popular influencers can get paid to post ads and review products.
- Check the local ads. You might be able to find an odd job that pays you for a day or two or work.
- Find a part-time job in the neighborhood. Just make sure you can find a place that respects your school schedule and doesn’t expect you to put work above your studies.
If you want to learn more about student housing apartments in Madison, stop by the Lark at Kohl website now. Check out the photo tour if you want to get an idea of what it’s like to live there.
Be the first to like.