For someone who has been thrown in jail, a Quick Jail Release is the most important thing. In addition to jail being unpleasant, time spent in jail means time spent away from work and away from family. In terms of the criminal justice system, being stuck in jail means that a defendant is going to have a hard time working on a defense. Fortunately, some Keller TX Bail Bonds companies can help defendants get out of jail quickly.
Steps to Getting Released on Bail
- First, the judge has to set bail. This may occur at a bail hearing, though, for lesser offenses, bail may be set as soon as a defendant appears before a magistrate or other judge for charging.
- Bail cannot be paid before it is set. Not all defendants will be considered bail-eligible, and some defendants may initially be denied bail, but later granted bail.
- If the judge has placed other conditions on release, the defendant must meet those conditions before being bonded out of jail. Conditions may include several different things, like prohibitions on contact with victims or witnesses.
- If you can pay the full amount of the cash bail, you can generally pay that bail to the court that ordered the bail or to the jail where the defendant is being held.
- If you cannot or do not want to pay the full amount of the cash bail, you can hire the services of a bail bondsman or other surety to post a bond to get the defendant released.
- If you hire a third party to get a defendant released, the surety will handle the remainder of the bail process.
- After bail has been paid or the bond has been posted, a defendant will be processed as quickly as possible, but may not be released until the jail’s standard release times.
Once someone has been arrested, getting out of jail quickly becomes one of their main priorities. There are some Keller TX Bail Bonds Companies that can help you speed up the jail release process. They do this by using their connections with the court system to minimize the time spent on each step.
Be the first to like.