Dental Implants Gilbert AZ are artificial roots that are implanted into the jawbone, simulating the root of a missing tooth. It allows for the restoration of masticatory function and esthetics, almost immediately (in some cases 24 hours). The main advantage of implants is that they are fixed (they do not move) and can last for many years. They are designed to replace a tooth, and is composed of two parts: the titanium bolt that is integrated into the bone, and the crown, made in a lab to give the tooth a natural look.
The advantages of dental implants are:
1. The implants are fixed into the bone, allowing for the restorative function and appearance of natural teeth.
2. They precisely fit our anatomy, not requiring adhesives.
3. The implant respects facial features, so it restore your natural smile.
4. Implants avoids damaging the healthy teeth around it.
5. They prevent loss of bone in the area of missing teeth.
6. Implants and fixed provisional prosthesis can be placed in a single day.
7. Implants can last for many years.
8. They can improve appearance, confidence, ability to eat normally and the quality of life.
New technologies have allowed dentists to reduce the duration of treatment of dental implants Gilbert AZ. The implant treatment begins with a visit, in which they perform diagnostic tests. A scanner in three dimensions will help them to place the implants and interim fixed teeth in one day. Afterwards, patients must wait an average of two months until the implant integrates with the bone. At this point, the process of crown fabrication begins.
Virtually, all those who have lost one or several teeth are candidates for dental implants. There are very few situations in which implants are not indicated. Even when the bone is insufficient, there are bone regeneration techniques that allow for correct osseointegration of the implant. Currently, there are resources to place dental implants in a totally painless way. With the help of local anesthesia and intravenous sedation, patients feel absolutely nothing. Once the implants are integrated, the new implants are fixed, never resting on the gum, which is much more comfortable and natural than traditional dentures. For more information about dental implants, contact Sossaman Dental Health and Implant Center today.
Be the first to like.