The art of the facial has been around for centuries, and different types of facials can offer different health benefits. If you care about having rejuvenated skin, you will enjoy a classic European facial. This skin care routine is a deep-rooted facial and massage that finds beauty in its simplicity. If you’re looking to learn more about this refreshing and popular facial technique, read more below to find out all about it.
The Process of a European Facial
The process of the European facial is as follows:
- The first step is a cleansing routine used to get rid of makeup or other impurities on the skin.
- Next, the professional therapist will use an exfoliating practice to remove dead skin cells and begin opening up the pores.
- A warm and comforting steam bath will open the pores and relax the face, making the skin feel as good as new. This also works to detoxify the skin and encourage better blood circulation.
- An extraction process will remove blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, and dirt clogging the pores.
- Finally, a massage is given, and a mask applied to the skin to condition and rejuvenate the skin cells.
This relaxing and cleansing routine has been enjoyed by millions of patients who are invested in the health and wellness of their skin. There are many different health benefits to the European facial in particular.
Benefits of a European Facial
There’s a reason why people consistently return to get facials on a regular basis. It’s a great habit to get into if you want to invest more in your skincare. Some of the other benefits of a European facial in particular include:
- The pores are unclogged and impurities removed.
- The skin is detoxified and cleansed of any bad chemicals.
- Cellular renewal is encouraged and stimulated through the use of natural exfoliants and healthy conditioners.
- European facials can get rid of age lines, blemishes, and other unsightly spots.
- The skin is hydrated, contributing to a youthful look
If you’re interested in looking and feeling younger, you can appreciate the aesthetic benefits of a European facial along with the bountiful health benefits that come with it.
Invest in Your First European Facial with Us
If you’re ready for your first European facial experience, stop by our salon today. Adrienne Michelle’s Salon & Spa offers an exclusive facial environment with an advanced ventilation system that rids the salon of odors from nail polish and other chemicals. Stop on by ASAP!
Be the first to like.