At some point, you are going to have to leave your beloved cat at home alone, and that is going to cause anxiety for both you and your kitty. If you simply can’t bear the thought of leaving your kitty cat home alone, then you might want to check into Cat Boarding Bristol WI while you are away. Below, you will find some tips on finding the right kennel for your kitty boarding needs.
The best way to find a Cat Boarding Bristol WI kennel is by word of mouth. Talk to your family, friends, neighbors, and even coworkers about who they use to board their cats when they have to go out of town. You can also ask your vet if he can recommend any good boarding kennels in the Bristol area. If you are new to the area, you can do a quick Google search or check your local Yellow Pages for a list of kennels in your area.
Once you find a list of possible kennels, there are some things that you will want to look for:
- Cleanliness, no odor, and good ventilation are very important in the common areas of the kennel and the cages as well. A strong smell should put you on high alert that the cat’s cages are not being cleaned properly.
- The kennel should also have plenty of space; in other words, the litter box should not be in the same spot that your cat is eating, drinking, and sleeping in.
- Boarding should not be a traumatic experience, and your cat should not be grouped in with every other cat. Even felines need their privacy.
- Separate areas should be maintained for different animals. For example, the cats and dogs should not be kept in the same section of the boarding kennel.
- You do not want your cat sitting in a cage the entire time you are gone, so make sure that there is an exercise area in the kennel you are looking into leaving your pet with.
Everyone knows that, like your children, you can’t be with your cat every moment out of every day. However, when you can’t be, it’s nice to know that you have a kennel in Bristol, WI that will treat them the same way that you do. So, the next time you take a trip, know that you don’t have to worry.
For more information, visit Shagbarkpetspa.com.
Be the first to like.